Mary and Reyn Guyer
- Both born and raised in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Married June, 1957
- Four daughters: Lisa Guyer Rooney, Ree Guyer Buchanan, Kathryn Guyer, and Cynthia Guyer
- One son: Thomas Winsor Guyer
- Ten grandchildren: Colin, Dillon, Maurna, Murphy, Trisha, Kathryn, George, Thomas, Mary, and Elise
Mary Dosdall Guyer (b. 1934)
- Summit Preparatory School ‘53
- Pine Manor Junior College (AA) ‘55
Reynolds Winsor Guyer (b.1935)
- St. Paul Academy ‘53
- Dartmouth College ‘57
- Former C.E.O. – Reynolds Guyer Designers
- Owner & C.E.O. – Winsor Concepts; Team Winsor
- Developed and licensed the Twister® game and spin-offs to Milton Bradley/Hasbro.
- Developed and licensed the Nerf Ball® and its many offshoots to Parker Brothers/Hasbro.
- Inducted into the Hasbro toy and game inventors’ Hall of Fame.
- Founded Wrensong Music of Nashville (with his daughter Ree) Chairman since 1986. Wrensong credits: numerous #1 hits; a Grammy; and two country music Song of the Year awards.
- Founder and Chairman of Winsor Learning, Inc. whose products, (The Sonday Systems, Let’s Play Learn and diverse teacher-training products) remediate the reading skills of children and adults.
- The voice of the characters and co-writer of the Curly Lasagna stories and songs.
- The producer and co-writer of Lyrias, a New Age, jazz concept.
- An artist and sculptor with many works in corporate and private collections.
- Co-writer of the musical drama Stained Glass.